Friday, April 10, 2009

My Hunger

I'm hungry today and it's making me mad. It's one of those days for whatever reason, I am just more hungry than usual. I know that I can't eat, although I did have a snack that I wasn't planned. But I know that if I wait too long to eat, and I'm feeling like this, I will be in big trouble.

I tried to think if there was something that I ate yesterday that could have triggered me in some way and all I can think of is maybe the cranberry juice at dinner. I guess it's also possible that salt could be the culprit as my meal was sort of salty and was made with capers. Either way, I'm hungry and not being able to eat, is a struggle.

Writing here definitely helps as well as many other distractions I have used today. I am also very tired today so I wonder if the combination of things is just triggering me. I am thankful that I am not obsessing or craving certain things, I'm just generally hungry!

My body has had enough nourishment for now. I will eat dinner and nothing else. I will drink water in between and nothing else. I am eating out tonight somewhere, so I will also have water with my meal. I have the choice in front of me and I choose abstinence. My hunger pangs will stop and I will survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment