Monday, April 6, 2009

Question 2-What does "well" mean?

"Well" for me means reprieve from the pain inflicted by my own self will. It means freedom from compulsive overeating and the experience of contentment that comes with spirituality. It means feeling the emotions of joy, bliss, peace, and sustenance versus suffocating among the emotions of anger, fear, resentment, anxiety, depression, and self hatred. It is a deep connection with my HP, a "knowing" and an internalized feeling that no matter what happens in my life, all will be okay. It means freedom from the bondage of self and living my life through the will of God. It means accepting things exactly as they are and knowing that they are all part of God's plan. It means that upon awakening every day, I think not of myself but think of how I can help another; and I consciously ask God "how can I be of service to you?"

Well means physical, emotional, and spiritual health and I wan that more than anything else in the world. Nothing tastes as good as that feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment