Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Surrender

I am a food addict and I can't control any aspect of my life. I am powerless, I am weak, I am broken and unable to do anything on my own. This disease has lied to me over and over and over again and somehow I go running along and want to believe that this time might be different.

I surrender to you HP. I ask you take all of this from me. Thy will be done, NOT mine. Please put me on the path of your choosing and please gently remind me when I stray from that path. I don't want this responsiblity any more. I can't do it and you know that I have tried so hard. I am so tired. I feel weak. My spirit is broken. Please restore me to sanity so that I may better work for you and be able to do the work that you have planned for me. I give up. I surrender. Use me as thy will. I beleive in you and know that everything will be okay as long as you are in charge...Please help me....for I cannot do this on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment